Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: I thought she might be hot

  1. #31
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If she doesn't like cupids, she's not the one for you. haha

    PS: The Valley sucks ass.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This was a general statement, in response to the clones.....

    You all are annoyingly predictable. Don't flatter yourselves by thinking you have upset me either.

    A new statment.....

    I dont eat chili dogs!!!

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    This was a general statement, in response to the clones.....

    You all are annoyingly predictable. Don't flatter yourselves by thinking you have upset me either.

    A new statment.....

    I dont eat chili dogs!!!

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I don't know if I am considered a clone or what but I don't think I have put you down in a long time, Erica.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How could you be a clone? Your the leader of the pack.... Why dont you train your cohorts to behave, they are getting out of line again.

    You've been swell.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RENODIVORCE:
    I'm almost 39 yrs old. I don't have a diploma.
    Is that ok ? I don't think i'm dumb. But educated? Not book wise, But streetwise and common sense wise. I'll take that over a diploma any day. They can't teach you that in SKOOL.
    I'm not offended, Just throwing gas on the fire.
    Your turn. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ok, I'll give you that, but I would say that I have the best of both worlds in that category. In general common sense (street smarts) is much more helpful that book smarts. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    And as for the geek comment erica, I already said my camera is somewhere in the abyss and I only have some scattered pics of things I took in december. Which I just posted.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 24, 2004 12:25 AM: Message edited by: ExtraPerson ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back off Breaux.........I ordered a chili dog for Erica and a small coke...When our date is over, you can work your shit. Until then dude, sit fuck'in way down. She would not like your mom's Accord anyway, so don't go there. If Erica wants to cruise Best Buy after dinner...It's her call, so back the fuck off.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree could you please put your "ho's" in line. Give them a good "pimpslap" They are Your ho's so you need to get them in line or find a new stable of ho's and maybe even get a new "bottom bitch". I will be using street slang for you because you are from the street and will know what I be saying .

    Okay... Word to the mothafuckah

    Farakhan for life, Mothership is landing, Free My people..

    Red , Yellow , and Green, Know what I mean...

  8. #38
    Inactive Member A Real Musician's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:


    You all are annoyingly predictable.

    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm predictable?

    I bet that you predicted that I would not insult you in this thread and stay completely out of it. You probably also predicted that I would test this sites quoting capabiilty by posting pi to 1,000,000 digits.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All I can say is- Erica.. you are so much better than this. Don't even acknowledge this kind of shit, honey. You're gorgeous and you know it. And some people here can't post their pictures because we would end up looking at the same person multiple times, just with a different name.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member tysonlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erica.........hot.

    Oil...........seeing 1,000,000 digits was pretty fucking sweet in my book.

    Gretchy.......by the way you be typing, you seem just as hammered as this muthafucka right here.


    word

    Tyson

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •